Student Class Policy
- Students are expected to follow all safety guidelines while in the studio.
- Each student must have a signed waiver on file before the start of any class or open studio session.
- Students can register online, by phone, or at the studio. Full payment is required at the time of registration. We will confirm with you by email for your chosen class dates and times.
- If a student needs to cancel a registration, please let the studio know 7 days prior to the first class. Class fee will be refunded minus $25 handling fee.
- If you are going to miss a class and make plans prior to the start of a session, arrangements can be made for a make up for up to 2 classes. The studio can not offer refunds or discount for missed classes.
- If the studio needs to cancel class a make up or discount will be offered.
- Photos taken in the studio of students and/or their artwork are permissible for use in studio publications.